Government has allocated funds under Budget 2020 to help digitalise the operations of Malaysia small and medium-sized enterprises. As a support, the Government will provide 50% SME Matching Grant of up to RM5000 for the subscription of below services:
- Electronic Point of Sales systems (e-POS)
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Electronic Payroll systems
This matching grant will be worth RM500 million over 5 years and limited to the first 100,000 SMEs applying to upgrade their operations.
This section is to highlight what kinds of customer are entitled to Matching Grant.
- The company is at least 60% owned by Malaysian
- The company registered under the relevant laws of Malaysia
- Company operation is one (1) year, company required to have a minimum annual sales turnover of RM 100,000
- Company Operation >two (2) years, company required to have a minimum annual sales turnover of RM 50,000 (preceding two (2) consecutive years)
Take benefit of this matching grant to upgade or add more modules to scale your business software and maximize efficiencies with owning a set high-quality and stable hardware form us. Any further assist or information you might need, feel free to reach your concern to us.
You can get more details on how to apply for this matching grants, you can click this link here : https://www.shl-bsp.com/update--sme-matching-grant-malaysia