With a balance of performance, durability and ergonomics, HH360 is ideal for today’s popular O2O applications, meeting the scanning needs for switching between traditional printed bar codes and on-screen bar codes. HH360 provides hasslefree scanning performance in scanintensive or light industrial applications as well.
HH400 is a mid-to-low range 2D Area-Imagining Scanner, offering outstanding performance at affordable pricing. Being ergonomically designed, this scanner is capable of meeting application requirements in a wide variety of applications. If you are looking for a high-quality, low-cost 2D Area-Imagining Scanner, HH400 would be your best choice.
Extend your scanning range with the Voyager™ 1250G single-line laser barcode scanner. It aggressively reads linear barcodes up to 58.4 cm (23 in) away, making the job more comfortable and productive for your team. And the scanner is quick to switch to hands-free scanning with the included stand.
- Ease of use
- Increases throughput: provide true object detection and automatic in-stand detection and configuration
- Remote mastermind
- Extended Depth of Field: Scans out-of-reach items with ease and allows users to scan 13 mil barcodes from as far away as 17.6 inches (447 mm)
- Automatic Interface Detection: Supports all popular interfaces in one device
- CodeGate Technology
- Superior-Out-Of-Box Experience
- Ergonomic Design
Our Voyager™ 1450G (wired) handheld scanners let you embrace area imaging at your own pace - and in the most cost-effective way. Start with the 1D version today. Then as your data capture needs evolve, you can affordably upgrade to scan PDF and 2D barcodes too.
- Full-Size Performance
- A Mobile Marketing Enabler
- Ergonomically Designed
- Efficient Wireless Performance
- User-Replaceable Battery
"This barcode scanner delivers superior performance and outstanding durability."
"The HR11+ Aringa ensures operater comfort and productivity for intensive handheld scanning."
"The HR24-HD has a crisp and accurate laser aimer for point-and-shoot scanning"
- Wide Scan Angle
- Laser-like thinner and extended scan line
- Datalogic's patented 'Green Spot' technology for good-read feedback
- Compact and multi-position stand
- Water and Particulate Sealing Rating: IP42
- Drop Resistance to 1.5m / 5.0 ft